The fun stuff I've been up to  

Posted by Feral Beast in

Hello all!

Today I'm going to tell you what I did last night, and what I'm going to write about tomorow!

First of all, I'm going to tell you about the Mafia Ringtailed possum we have in our back yard.
She's got a little baby in her pouch, and guess what, she's scared off all of the male brush tail possums!

Now, I'm going to show you some of the pictures I got from the Moonlit Sanctuary:







































And now to tell you what I'm going to write tomorow.
On Monday, it's going to be Wattle Day, and so that means tomorrow is the eve of it, so I'm going talk about it and put a link up, but it's for tomorrow, so I'm not going to tell ya anymore.

And now to tell you all what I did last night, I went to the 65th birthday of the Jr Field Nats Club!
First we had our show and tell, then we had a parade where you had to dress up as a flying animal, I didn't get to dress up, but one of my friends there had a mask, but he didn't want to be in the parade ( oh, I almost forgot to tell ya, people have to guess what you are ) so he let me wear the mask and be in the parade 'coz it was my first time at the B-day of the Jr Nat's Club.
After that, we played a game called MOTH BAT, and it was fun!
Now, the bat's that are blind-folded have to call out "Bat!" and the moths that aren't blind-folded have to call out "Moth!" and the bat's had to follow the sound of the moths and catch 'em.
Now, I'm not trying to brag, but when I was a bat, I got nearly every moth!
After that we had a guessing game called "WHAT AM I?", it's where you get a sticky note stuck to your back, and a made-up animal or plant is written on it.
After that we got to have loads of party food, and it was just soooooo fun!
Well, that's all from the F-man, so see ya tomorow!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 11:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

"After that, we played a game called MOTH BAT"

We've been playing a similar game here all summer called 'Fly Bat' in which we have to chase the flies out of the living room with a cricket bat. We now have four broken vases, one smashed window and one shattered teapot...and all of the flies escaped.

August 30, 2008 at 6:32 PM
Anonymous  

Great photos FB. :) I love the Aussie wildlife too. I must visit some soon!

September 1, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Anonymous  

Good photos! No I mean GREAT!

I see the 1st one is a kangaroo and the 3rd one had a wallaby.

Cool game!

September 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM

LOL.

I think you'll love it, LID.

Thanks, Oirishlad.

September 1, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Post a Comment