My Dad  

Posted by Feral Beast in

Sorry about not writing yesterday, I was busy with my maths games.sad

But I'm going to write to you today, and it's going to be about my Dad, Grumpy Bear.
He's very loving and he's a good handy man. (When he's not hanging out with all the other bears down at the tip). And he's good at wood work. He also lets me chase the mail man.(Because every one thinks I'm a dog, when I'm really a Tasmanian Tiger) .
He is always very good at doing things around our house. Anyway he's a good drop bear at times. He's good at being my Dad. When he found out what the teachers did to me at school he ambushed them and dropped on them, and boy did they run for their lives.mrgreen Only joking.

He is an unsung hero. He also has bad eye sight because he lost his glasses to a Croc 60,000 years back.lol

He was also the basis for Homer in the Simpsons.lol

"HE'S THE BEST DAD ON THE PLANET"!!!mrgreen

PS.I think he worked at Area 51 for a long time!!!eek

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

"He also has bad eye sight because he lost his glasses to a Croc..."

Now every time he hears a clock ticking he starts to panic.

March 6, 2008 at 6:25 PM

Post a Comment