Home schooling  

Posted by Feral Beast in

It's me again, and I'm gonna tell you about my home schooling and how fun it is, after this you may want to start home schooling your kids (but you be judge of that.).mrgreen

I want to start with how smart you can be, take me for example:I'm in year5 and I do year6, year7, year8, and year9 work and the best thing is that it's dead easy. Plus there's a series of work books called EXCEL books and the best thing about them is that there's a wide range of different books and they cover, ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS, SPELLING AND VOCABULARY CROSSWORD PUZZLES, COMPUTING SKILLS, MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION, STEP BY STEP ALGEBRA1 WORKBOOK, STEP BY STEP ALGEBRA2 WORKBOOK, STEP BY STEP ALGEBRA3 WORKBOOK.And theres heaps of others, oh, and Mr V, they make great school books, too, so better try them out, Mr V. surprised

There are a few things I almost forgot to tell you, like the outings, the social groups, social outings, different sports, you get to go to museums and not have to get around holding your gut in on the school holidays.wink

I love home schooling 'coz I get to do all of my 11 books in a couple of hours and then I've got the rest of the day to my self. I'm also in a normal environment, so I'm going to be relaxed all the time. biggrin

This entry was posted on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Heh... I got a mention. Nice.

I'm not on the home-schooling bandwagon myself, but that's not important. As long as you're enjoying your learning and still interacting with kids of your own age then all the best.

But, yeah. I give my nine year olds work that's technically a few years ahead of them when required too. I just don't tell the blighters. I don't need big egos running around the classroom!

March 3, 2008 at 6:10 PM

"...you get to go to museums and not have to get around holding your gut in..."

Unfortunately I have to hold my gut in every time I go to our local museum because the doorway's a bit of a tight squeeze. I'm sure they've made it narrower within the last ten years.

March 3, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Thanks Mr V,oh Mr V if you ever get on the bandwagon don't fall off.

And Brian knock down the doorway.
And your blog isn't cruddy AT ALL.

March 3, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Mr. Beast,

I don't need to knock down the doorway since I splintered all the beams the last time I got jammed in it.

March 4, 2008 at 6:04 AM

LOL

March 4, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment