My day.  

Posted by Feral Beast in , ,

Hello!

Today Dad and I went to a gem club in Glen Waverly and got all sorts of fossils and gems!(note, I'm doing the primary colours).
First of all, when we got up there it was lovely weather.
When we went in, we had to give a man a ticket and I got do a quiz which I only got 2 questions wrong.
After Dad gave the man our tickets, we went into the main hall, and there were fossils, gems, and Opal on all of the stalls. 

We got some fossil fish, I even got a wasp egg from the time when wasps were as big as men, and this egg was the size of a chicken egg!
I even got some fossilised wood, while Dad got a rock with hundreds of shells in it.
We got some bling for Mum, and we got a dog key-ring saying "you go girl" and Dad's going to put it on our puppy's collar.
We got some big crystals for my sister, and a plastic stick full of Opal. 

When we had finished buying things, we had lunch and went home.
I had a lot of fun with Dad!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Do you reckon your mother will wear her bling while she is floor sanding FB?

September 21, 2008 at 5:31 PM

"I even got a wasp egg from the time when wasps were as big as men, and this egg was the size of a chicken egg!"

Are you sure it wasn't just a chicken's egg and they were telling you porkies?

September 22, 2008 at 7:13 AM
Anonymous  

That's sounds fun!

September 22, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Post a Comment