Yesterday  

Posted by Feral Beast in ,

Hello.
Today I'm going to talk about what I did yesterday.

Yesterday morning I got up early to catch the bus to Russian school ( at around 7 o'clock!).
When I got there I realized I had slept in and arrived late.
Edit from Mum -*snort* what gave you that idea...the three wake up calls, the nagging or the sun well over the horizon?
I had watch a 1950's Russian movie for listening and comprehension practice and then after that I had to write down Russian words during dictation.
At lunch break some friends and I went to the basketball stadium and watched some basketball(on the weekends the school hosts basketball matches and training).
After lunch we had to play something like Simon says, but in Russian of course!
When Russian school was finished Dad and I caught the bus back to the local train station then got on another bus to gem (lapidary) club.
I finished off a cabochon made out of volcanic glass and looked at some rocks and collected off-cuts from the cutting room bin.
After we had finished up Dad and I went home in time for tea.

See ya tomorrow!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment